All the pictures, videos and other content shown on ViralDroid.com are the property of their respective owners.
Some of the pictures contained on ViralDroid.com were uploaded by ViralDroid users, and the others were collected from different public sources, including different websites, considered to be in public domain.
Like many other Web sites, www.ViralDroid.com makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
ViralDroid.com does not claim to own exclusive rights on all images, videos and content published.
If you own copyrights to some material such as images or data and you want us to remove it from our pages, contact us to claim your ownership and we will either credit you and your website, or if you wish we will completely remove the content from our website. You can contact us on contact[a]viraldroid.com and we will be in touch shortly.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
– Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
– Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
– You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
– A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
– A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
– Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.